Anyway, Sunday morning, we had to get up early and go help the freshmen move in. That was fun, but we were all exhausted from the retreat, so it got to be a long morning. That afternoon was our first student Mass of the year, and I was just pumped about it. We sang great music, and the new Campus Ministers are a FABULOUS addition to our team, and I am very excited to get to know them better and have them be more integrated in our team. Sunday afternoon, Brittany moved in, and so did Heather, so that was quite exciting, and we also got to see the boys that night which was also fun. Yesterday we had one last Campus Ministry meeting and then I headed over to SJU to pick up the last of my books. I'm pretty excited about all of my classes, and the books look good! We ended up getting a group together for a few games of sand volleyball and dinner, after which I visited some more of my friends around campus. We made it sort of an early night, and headed in to St. Cloud for some Coldstone to celebrate the beginning of the year.
Today, I had training for my other job, Telecomm. It was good to see my team of callers again, and I'm looking forward to working with them. It's nice because I don't feel like such an outsider anymore... that was always kind of an issue last year, since I was the baby of the team. I also spent some more time working in Campus Ministry, and I've been catching up with various girlfriends throughout the day. Sadly, I have some homework to do for tomorrow, but I've been doing a good job of putting it off :o) Two classes tomorrow, and then work. It should be a fun day.
The last thing I have to say is actually a request. A good friend of mine, Molly, had unplanned surgery yesterday, and is back in the hospital tonight due to complications. If you could send a little prayer God's way, her family and I would really appreciate it. You are all in my thoughts; I love you tons!
1 comment:
Hi Rachel!
I want to send you one of my flute polishing cloths! Does one print/color stand out to you more than another? Just let me know--send me an email with your address at school--and I'll put one in the mail for you later this week when I send them out to band directors! :)
Jenny
Post a Comment