There is just something so incredibly healing about spending a few (or more) hours with two wonderful wonderful people; with two women that I can honestly call two of my best friends. These two women were my co-workers first, and have become two of the people that I trust and love above everyone else in my life, and I count myself truly blessed to be able to spend so much time with them. About a month ago, the three of us started a tradition of coming to the St. Cloud Perkins on Monday nights, after our work meetings. Sometimes we actually get homework done, but other times we just sit and talk.... about everything. From work to personal lives to homework to people that we can't stand. We sit in the same booth every week, and we all bring our computers (to do homework; not be on facebook.... and if you believe that, I have a bridge in London I'd like to sell you!) We rock out to the Dixie Chicks and N'SYNC on the way to and from Perks every week, and we have a waitress that we love to hang out with. I love it. I can't even begin to describe how much I love it. These are the times when I know, really know, that God is watching out for me.
Love, Rachel
1 comment:
you're amazing Rach :)
Post a Comment