Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My How Time Flies

This week went by faster than any week thus far in the semester. I don't think I really had a chance to relax for the duration of it, and I haven't slowed down yet. Monday marks the half-way point of Fall semester, and that means that it's been time for tests, projects, presentations, and papers, not to mention trying to get Operation Christmas Child up and running.

Highlights of this week:
* My cousins had their baby girl... still waiting on pictures :)
* I got asked to direct music for two Masses next weekend at St. John the Baptist Parish in Collegeville, which will gain me an answer as to whether or not I got the position of Liturgy Director there.
* I got my course catalogue for next semester, and it looks like it's going to be crazy!
* My family came up to St. Cloud today to buy a new tv, and I got to have lunch with them.
* I talked to one of my friends who is studying abroad for an hour and a half on Monday; it was the first time we've been able to talk since she left the country in June.
* I fell asleep on the couch last night at approximately 7:00 pm, and slept for almost two full hours.

That's about all I've got at this point. I hope you're all taking advantage of the last few days of gorgeous weather! xo

2 comments:

Merideth said...

I would just like to say that I am quite honored to have made your blog post. :)

Rachel said...

You know what, it's about time I repay the compliment :)