Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Cousins and Old Jobs

Last week I had the honor of being the only family member (aside from grandparents) to meet my newest cousin, Alexander Charles Pelletier, in the hospital. I was babysitting my cousin Becca- his older sister- for the couple of days while Rick and Drea were in the hospital with the new baby, and we went to visit both Tuesday and Wednesday evenings after Becca was done with daycare. He was a big baby, 10 lbs 7 oz, but he's adorable, and I love him already. I had a lot of fun watching Becca meet her new baby brother too, and plus, it's always fun to hang out with her, so all in all, a great few days.

Now I'm back up at the cabin enjoying the beautiful weather. We've had a couple of really nice days in a row here, and since I had yesterday off, I got to get outside and enjoy it a bit. Otherwise, I'm just working (picking up sticks and vacuuming the pool and all the good old stuff from last year), working on learning the guitar, and watching movies. I've been able to stay in touch with a couple of people okay, but unfortunately I misplaced my stamps, so my friends who are waiting for letters will have to wait a bit longer. My online class will start in about a week and a half, and I'll try and keep myself busy.

Love to all.

Oh yeah, and I think I may be taking a leaf out of Becca's and Alex's older sister's book (my cousin Vanessa who is in Swaziland volunteering with the Peace Corps) and typing up blog posts from the cabin and posting them whenever I get online at work. Okay? Okay.

No comments: