Well, despite the rain, I have been enjoying myself so far this summer. Here are the updates:
*Work has been good; a little slow, but good to start seeing some of the guests that I recognize from last summer.
*I've been working hard on learning the guitar, which is proving to be slightly difficult due to the lack of songs to play and people to play with, and a neck that's a little too wide for my hands.
*My class has proved to be easy in content and difficult in understanding the programs that I'm supposed to be using, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. It's about three and a half hours of computer time for each week's assignment, and I have to do it all at work, so that's a little weird.
*I was home the weekend of June 4th for Joe's graduation, and I stayed home to report for jury duty in Milaca on Monday morning. I was glad that I could make it home for graduation; it brought back some pretty strong memories of high school and I was really proud to see my brother graduate.
*I'm up here through Saturday morning, then I'm heading down to Cottage Grove for a wedding, the cities for Joe's grad party, and St. Ben's for the camp I'm leading before heading back up here.
And that's about it. I hope that y'all are enjoying life, and I'll see some of you soon. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment