Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Friday, February 27, 2009

The Adventures of Rachel and Brittany

Spring break has officially started! Last night, Brittany, Jon, and I kicked it off a little early by having a "girls night" in Jon's room. We stayed up until almost three in the morning, watching movies and talking about stuff. We all ended up falling asleep on the futon until about 8:30, when we started getting up and getting ready for class. It was a lot of fun to spend the night there, and we had some giggles about stuff that we did in our sleep... apparently I'm a bed hog. And a blanket hog. And all of us moved around into very odd places :o) But we had fun, so that's all that really matters I guess.

Today I went to my second two classes (I slept through my first one-what a rebel huh???) and then went back to CSB to pick up Brittany and bring her down to Minneapolis so she could catch the bus home. We put in a dance music CD and talked all the way down, only getting lost once when we couldn't find the actual station. I really miss Brittany already, and I can't wait to see her and everyone else again. Hopefully she'll be coming home with me for Easter break, so you family members reading this will get to meet her.

I made it home around 5:00 after driving through the awful traffic that snarls up the cities during the drive home. Now I've got to go get packing for vacation. I feel like I'm not bringing that much with me compared to past years, but I do have to throw some stuff into a backpack for the plane, including my homework.... luckily for me, all of my profs decided to load it on. It should be a fun week though, and I'm really looking forward to getting away from it all.

Have a great weekend and week!

No comments: