Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Countdown to Spring Break

It's once again been a while since I've sat down and updated this.... sorry about that! I've taken three mid-terms and both of the ones that I've gotten back went well. Now I'm just waiting on my Peace Studies test. Hopefully I'll get that back tomorrow and all will be well. Speaking of tomorrow, I start Spring Break at about 12:30 tomorrow! I can't wait! My family and my grandma on my mom's side are going down to Marco Island, Florida for the week and I'm very much looking forward to that. We take off early Saturday morning and come home late the following Saturday. But before that I still have to get through a doctor's appointment, three classes (one of which I hate), and driving down to the Metrobus station to get one of my friends started on her way home. 

Anyway, back to the past. The past couple of weeks have been very busy and not too exciting. Somehow I hurt my left wrist, and it's been hurting since the 16th, so I have an appointment to get that checked out in a couple of hours. It's been a pain because as a pianist,  I kind of need both of my arms to be in good shape. Other than that, I've been doing well I guess. Lots of hanging out with my friends, lots of drama, and lots of discussions going on. Last Friday I went home for the afternoon, and that was fantastic. I love seeing my family, and I got to see all of them except Joe. 

I'm sitting here trying to think of what else is new, and I can't come up with any thing. I'm doing my laundry right now, and pretty soon I'm going to shower, go to work, and then head to St. John's to get my wrist checked out. Oh, and for all of you that follow my blog and are my friends on facebook, just so you know, I gave up facebook for lent, so you won't be getting any responses from me there for a month or so. Okay, that's all. I love you all!

No comments: