My Collegebound girls are:
Kayla Altendorf: I hang out with this chica chica a LOT. We eat breakfast together every morning, and have Theology together. I call her La La, and we always have fun together. She's up for pretty much anything, and we've been trying a lot of things together.
Merideth Erusha: AKA Merdy. Merdy and I are a lot alike. We both have the same morals, and that's a lot of help when our other friends are out partying on the weekends. We get dinner together a lot, and I honestly can't think of the last big thing that I did without her, except getting my ear pierced last weekend, and the football game this Monday. I love her!!
Amie Ernst: AKA Quirky, since she's so quirky. We don't get to see each other that much, because our schedules are not that compatible, but I really like her. She plays hockey, and I'm excited to become her number one fan. Quirky has the best laugh I've ever heard, and she's always cheerful.
Ellen Baboila: AKA Fanny!!! Fanny and I also don't get to see much of each other, but she's my "city girl" friend. I love listening to her reaction to "country life" and hearing her tell us about the city. :o) Fanny is really into politics and social work, and she is a super person.
My Collegebound boys are:
Steve Beattie: One of my favorite people here. We hang out a lot, doing anything. Monday night football, homework, ballroom dancing, watching movies, and on and on and on. We have had some great conversations, and he's one of my favorite people to talk to. (And his futon is really comfortable!!)
Steve Lubner: Another great friend. We hang out rather often, and football games on Saturdays are always fun with him. We eat lunch together a few times a week, and just kind of hang out.
Tony Lotzer: I met Tony this summer, at my TEC, and it's been fun having him around. Tony's really outgoing, and through him, I've met a lot of new people... especially girls.
My other girls are:
Kellyn Thomas: I'm just starting to get to know Kellyn, but I love hanging out with her. She is super enthusiastic about everything, and we seem to have a lot in common. Kellyn is in mine and Kayla's Theology class, and we eat breakfast with her a lot.
Anne Miller: A class buddy! Anne and I sit next to each other in French.... which neither of us really enjoy. We both want to be able to speak French better, and we both like our professor, but class is so boring. Luckily, we get along well, and that helps the time pass a little more quickly.
Sierra Swan Dooley: I met Sierra through Kayla; they were in the same orientation group. Sierra hangs out with us a lot, and she's a hoot! She can always make me laugh, and every time I see her, I run over to her and give her a huge hug.
Molly Eisenschenk: Another new friend that I absolutely love! We live on the same floor, but didn't really meet each other until we sang together at Mass the other weekend. Molly is very outgoing, and really into church, just like me :o)
Sara Formanek: Sara lives on my floor, and I talk to her more and more every day. I stop by her room, just to chat, and can spend quite a while in there. We have gone to aerobics together, and are planning on going again.
My other boys are:
Well, I don't really hang out with other guys on a regular basis. I am getting to know a bunch of them, and I love them all, (except the ones I don't, naturally) but there's not too much to say about them. I am getting to know Steve Lubner's roommate, Joe, which is rather comical, and I also met a lot of the boys on Steve Beattie's floor the other night. Ryan Maus hangs out with Kayla and Kellyn, and I find that I see him more and more now, which is cool. Noah Jeffery was in my orientation group, and we're just now starting to talk again. Otherwise, I enjoy talking to most of the guys in my classes, and I'm always up for meeting new ones.
So pretty much these are my main people. I love each and every one of them, and I am meeting more people every day. We all have our own friends that we introduce to each other, and I get to hang out with new people a lot. Hopefully these little snapshots give you a little insight to the people that I hang out with and talk about so you don't have to be like, "Merdy who??"
No comments:
Post a Comment