Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Take a Moment

If you're facebook friends with me, you'll have seen this go up as my status moments ago, but I want to share it here, too. I actually want to shout it from the street corners. I want everyone I know to read this article and then pass it on to everyone they know.

Take a moment and read the blog post that I have linked to below. It's amazing. And the responses? They're even more amazing.

Today, tomorrow, and every day after that, take a moment to show the world some love.

http://www.danoah.com/2011/11/im-christian-unless-youre-gay.html

No comments: