I moved in to this apartment because it was really the only place my roommate would consider (which perhaps should have been a warning sign). While the apartment is beautiful - especially after we had three of the walls in our living room painted - I am so incredibly sick of living in a place where nothing seems to work right!! You'd think for the amount of money I spend each month I could expect my apartment to be pretty much perfect when it comes to the amenities.
But ooohh no. I feel like every week something new pops up that doesn't work like it should. The (teeny tiny) dishwasher doesn't clean our dishes, neither sink seals completely, using the oven is like Russian roulette - I never know when it's going to set off the fire alarm, the fireplace won't light (apparently it's never worked in the entire history of the building, but they've never bothered to fix it), the garbage disposal has been replaced twice, the ice maker throws ice all over the freezer... I feel like I could go on and on.
Someday, I will move into an apartment of my own choosing, and hope for better luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment