Let's see. My blog seems to have been very inactive during the second half of June and first half of July, but my life wasn't. In fact, I was pretty busy during my last month at home, doing all sorts of things.
I spent a lot of time in the middle of June getting to know someone new, who then promptly moved to Englewood, CO. (Not due to the getting-to-know-me aspect of their life; it was already planned, long before I came on the scene!) The end of June was filled with cabin time and a few days spent up at school, visiting friends and checking out the summer CSB/SJU scene.
The beginning of July was a total whirlwind of more cabin time, and then eight days of traveling to visit a few people. I spent four and a half days in Englewood, CO, and had an amazing time. I got to go to the LPGA tour, drive (well, in my case, ride) up a mountain, visit Buffalo Bill's grave, see the Denver Botanic Gardens, go ice skating, climb a mountain (that was a tough trek!!), and just enjoy the beauty of my surroundings. Then it was home for the night to take Karen to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter, and then off to St. Louis to see my best friend. We only got to spend the weekend together, but we definitely made the most of our time together.
After coming home from those two trips, I spent a few days in Princeton, one night in St. Joe, and then moved to Madison. It's going to be nice to settle into one place for a while and not be constantly on the move.
Hope all is well wherever you are!! Much love.
No comments:
Post a Comment