Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh How Time Flies

The past week has once again been a blur: it felt so long, but all of the sudden it was Friday and I didn't know where the time had gone. The snow two weekends ago was extremely exciting for me, as was the snow I woke up to this morning. (But it stopped already, and I'm sad about that.) In between the snow, here's what's happened: things got crazy at home when Karen thought she had been bitten by a rabid cat, my dad had surgery on what he thought was a double hernia but turned out to be a triple hernia, I had my three month post-op check-up on my eyes and found out that I may have to get my left eye touched up in May, I've started to wrap up things in some of my classes, I FINALLY finished up Operation Christmas Child (24 shoe-boxes that were all hand wrapped, $168, lots of hours and a treacherous drive to the drop off site later...), Harry Potter came out and Erin, Will and I took Karen to see it at midnight, and I spent over three hours working on a math take home "project" last night and didn't finish. Fun, right?

Anyway, Thanksgiving break starts tomorrow, and then there's only two weeks of classes and a week of finals left before winter break. Then one semester later, I graduate! I can't wait :)

Enjoy the snow, and I'll see some of you sooner rather than later. xo

No comments: