Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Semester #3=Check!... (Almost)

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone, along with a fantastic TEC retreat and almost two full weeks of classes. I am now three classes, one homework assignment, two finals, a paper, 9 hours of work, a few loads of laundry, multiple trips to my car, and a day of babysitting away from winter break. It sounds like a lot, but I've already crossed a lot of things off my list and I know that time will fly. By this time next week, I'll be done with everything school related, and I'll have just packing up left to do. It's been a busy few weeks, and I'm looking forward to break, that's for sure. I'll probably be staying up here for a day or two after I'm done with finals, in order to go Christmas shopping and hang out with my roommate (who got scheduled to work the 18th through the 23rd), so that will be fun. Really though, there's nothing new in my life; it's been a crazy ride of tons of work, school, and trying to sleep for the past month or so.

Oh, except the fact that it's FREEZING outside!!! (As if you didn't already know that!) I'm wearing a tank-top, a long sleeved t-shirt, a t-shirt, a sweatshirt, and a winter coat, and I can still feel the cold air. I love MN, don't get me wrong, but I would like some snow... without the bitter cold :o(

Good luck on finals to all the college students out there, gearing up for finals! Everyone else, stay inside and stay warm. Love you!

No comments: