Sunday, I hosted a prospective student for the night. She came around 3:30 or so, we did homework for an hour and then headed to SJU for dinner and a concert. After the concert, which was amazing, we went to Mass in the Abbey, and came back upstairs to watch a movie with the boys. It was fly-in weekend, so almost all the boys were hosting students as well, which was kind of fun. What was not fun was the fact that my prospie had to come back over to SJU for an 8:00 am class.... and I had to come with her. Blech.
The past two days have just been class and work and getting ready to go home for a few days. Brittany is coming home with me and I am soooooo excited. We can't wait to get away from all the drama and just hang out. Granted, we both have a ton of homework to do, but at least we don't have to get up for classes or worry about working.
I hope everyone's week goes wonderfully and that Easter is great, just in case I don't get back on here before then. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment