Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Back to the Grindstone

The rest of my Easter break was fabulous: the family came up on Sunday, which was great, and then on Monday we got up around 9:00 and headed out an hour later. Back at school, we unpacked, and did a combination of laundry, homework, visiting, and procrastinating until about 6:00. We ended up at SJU by 7:15 and hung out there as people got back. I brought back a huge basket of Easter candy and cupcakes, courtesy of my mom and aunt for the boys, which went over VERY well with them. They had it gone by mid-evening Tuesday :o) As the evening wore on, more and more people came back, which is always fun. Brittany, Jon and I headed down to the dock to check out the lake (which is completely open!!!) and caught each other up on our breaks. Brittany and I went back down later, after the stars came out, and chatted. You'd think that after spending five days straight with each other, we would have run out of things to say, but it's not true. Then it was back to CSB for bed so we could be "well rested" for classes on Tuesday.

As I did no homework over break, I've been playing catch up for the whole week. I had a quiz in Comm this morning, and a portion of my French novel had to be read and deciphered, with answers to questions to go along with it. My first draft of a 12 page research paper is due tomorrow night, and I have a bunch of reading and journaling to do for Peace Studies. However, I'm completely done with classes for the week (no class tomorrow; yay!) and my birthday is on Saturday. Thus, I'm not too worried about any of it. The weather has been beautiful, Brittany and I have had nightly dates at the dock, and I've gotten to spend a lot of time with Jon, so I am one happy camper.

I hope all is well with all of you... Enjoy the rest of the week and weekend!

No comments: