Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

30 Things

When life starts looking glum, I suppose it's time to count your blessings. These are my 30 blessings for today.

1. It's my battery, not my alternator!
2. My awesome parents
3. The beautiful tree outside my bedroom window
4. Good books to read
5. Chocolate chunk mint ice cream
6. A gorgeous apartment to live in
7. Pretty candles to light
8. Hearing from an old friend
9. Cuddling with my cat
10. Finding reminders of how blessed I am in unexpected places
11. Brain teasers
12. Discovering one of my favorite characters from my all time favorite show in a different show
13. Heartwarming stories that prove it'll all be okay
14. Sweatpants
15. Knowing I've got some solid support in corners I never would have imagined
16. A newfound ability to create beautiful art
17. The quiet that comes when everyone but me is gone
18. Slippers
19. My great grandma's quilt to wrap up in
20. Freedom to eat what I choose - even if that ends up being pancakes for dinner at 8:30 pm
21. Music
22. Christmas is approaching
23. Hot baths
24. Cookies and cream popcorn
25. Jacket wearing weather - I have a strange love for my jackets
26. The website makesmethink.com
27. Memories of wonderful times with family and friends
28. A best friend that loves me literally no matter what
29. Watching the cats wrestle through paper bags
30. The fact that when I wake up tomorrow I have a brand new day to experience

I hope y'all are counting your blessings!!

No comments: