Man oh man do I hate being sick. The white spots at the back of my throat are starting to connect and my tonsils are swelling... one has a lump on it. My head is pounding, my stomach hurts, my ears are ringing and achy, and obviously my throat is not my favorite part of my body right now. All I want to do is sleep, but there's only so much sleeping one can do with a cat that enjoys being on top of peoples' faces.
The rapid strep test came back negative this morning, but the doctor I saw prescribed antibiotics anyway after looking at my throat. I took the first set of pills about three hours ago, and I'm impatiently waiting for something, anything, to start helping me feel better. More rest, lots of fluid, and cuddling with my cat while I watch Bones are the only things on my agenda for the evening, and hopefully that'll help me make it until morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment