Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
My Next Job Will NOT Be Housekeeping!!
That is one thing I can tell you right now! Two of my friends recently signed a lease on their new "apartment" (it's actually two floors of a house) and are working on moving in right away. Since I don't have a job right now, and I rather enjoy cleaning, I volunteered to help one of my other friends - the one that I'll be living with come August - clean the place up. We cleaned our butts off for close to three hours, and I have no desire to see any cleaning supplies any time soon. All I can say is, thank goodness we're moving into a place that will be spotless!! I'm not looking forward to waking up tomorrow with the sore muscles today will have created....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment