Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Back to Joblessness

Today is my first day post-Epic, and it feels strange. I made the decision a little while ago to leave my job at Epic and look for something a little more people oriented. While my time at Epic was a great learning experience, I just wasn't happy sitting behind a desk all day and felt strongly about moving into a new position. While I don't have a job lined up yet, the timing worked out really well for me to leave now, so last Friday was my last day there.

I'm taking the opportunity now to look for something that will be more satisfying and make a better use of the skills that I possess and although it's scary to not have a job right now, I'm excited about the possibilities that the future holds for me. I will be staying in Madison for the time being; I just signed a lease with my best friend that starts in August and I'm looking forward to that.

Let the job hunting begin!

No comments: