Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Today's Reasons to Smile

1.) It is a beautiful, warm, sunny day today.
2.) Having class outside this afternoon.
3.) It's FRIDAY!!
4.) Cake. (This is always a reason to smile, not just today)
5.) Mother-Daughter retreat, Father-Daughter dance, and Mother-Daughter brunch.
6.) Baseball season has officially started (at least for SJU)
7.) Friend dates this past week and next week.
8.) The birds chirping.
9.) My bike will be arriving here tomorrow night.
10.) Graduation is only five short weeks away.

Good stuff. Rachel

No comments: