Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What?!?!

It's been a monumental semester here at St. Ben's and St. John's - two whole entire snow days in the space of about a month! I honestly didn't believe that we would be granted a snow day today; after all, when I went to be there was barely a dusting on the ground. However, I was smarter this time around, and turned my phone to the "alarm only" mode so that I wouldn't be woken up by yet another obnoxious phone call informing me that I don't have classes at 6:00 am. Anyway, I got up at 7:00 and found a text message on my phone letting me know that classes were cancelled and two emails in my school inbox telling me the same exact thing. I had great plans for today - do the little bit of homework I have, study for a test, clean, catch up on my blog, work out, practice piano, get a head start on some projects that I have coming up.... None of these plans have been fulfilled as of yet. I have, however, read two full books today, taken a few short naps, watched the Gilmore Girls, and taken a bath. Go me. Now it's time to at least make an attempt to get some homework done.

I have less than two months left of school, and it's slowly starting to sink in that I won't be returning next year. Weird. Plans are in (sort of) full swing for my move to Madison (which will be taking place in July, for those of you that are curious) and I'm starting to try and figure out what all I'll need, and how long to wait before I get it.

I hope that you all have stayed safe and warm today, and that this will be the last of the snow for this season! xo

No comments: