I have a negative desire to work on homework right now (I bet you didn't know that was possible, did you?), so I thought I would hop on here and give a brief overview of what's been going on in life lately. Plus, I only have about a half hour before I have to leave for work, so it's not like I could really do too terribly much homework since it's all pretty intensive stuff. I also don't want y'all to think that I've forgotten about you, because I most certainly have not. I feel slightly guilty every time someone in my blog menu updates, and even more so when they update multiple times before I get around to doing so. Anyway.
Obviously, I have once again started school. It was a tough transition this time around for a number of reasons. First and foremost, I simply wasn't ready to leave home yet. I was really enjoying being able to spend time with my family and I was accomplishing a fair number of things at a pretty quick pace. Also, I had to come back to an empty apartment, but this time, no one joined me within a couple of hours. Erin and Will are spending this semester in London, so I'm living in our apartment by myself, and it has been an odd, lonely experience. I had a really difficult time adjusting at the beginning of the semester, but I've started to work things out and am enjoying the practice for next year, when I won't even have friends as neighbors.
Classes are work, same as always. I'm taking three pysch classes and two math classes, as well as piano lessons and working on and off campus and babysitting every other Monday. Along with all the end-of-the-year preparation, suffice it to say that I am a busy young woman and I truly enjoy any time that I have to just sit still and do nothing.
It's hard to believe that I've been back on campus for over a month already and even harder to believe that in three months I will be DONE and already on my way to sunny Florida with my mom, aunt, and favorite little kiddos. Time has been flying, and I only anticipate it going faster. I'm almost done with my first round of tests for the semester (I have a take home one due on Monday) and we're already looking forward to the next round. Happily, after that round I get to go to Mexico for about a week, so I imagine that those will be easier to get through.
Otherwise, not much new is going on. I'm still doing the same things that I always do, but the finish line is now in sight, so things are a little more stressful. I hope that all is well, and that everyone stored up enough warmth in the past week to prepare for the (comparatively) cooler weather that's coming.
Much love.
No comments:
Post a Comment