Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Monday, February 21, 2011

How Is It Possible?

I'm less than half way through what is being referred to as a "God-given day off" by everyone around me, and I'm bored. I want to go to town and pick up some material to start on the many projects that I have in my brain, but my car is plowed in, my homework load is really light (and mostly finished) for the week, I don't have any cleaning to do, I don't want to sleep... I'm at a loss. How sad.

(You can tell I'm bored when my blog background changes... this one is honor of my best friend from high school, who LOVES elephants.)

No comments: