Work also finished up for everything that week. It was a little sad to see the end of the year, especially since I'm losing people in both jobs that I enjoy spending time with. Next year will be very different in both departments, as we have people graduating, studying abroad, or just plain quitting.
I didn't pack anything up at all during that week, since I didn't leave school until Saturday the 9th because of work. However, Sami packed up all of her things, and it was super weird to be living in a room that looked only half lived in. It was kind of nice though, because a lot of the time I felt like her half was overflowing onto my half, and it was hard to get around in our room sometimes. I can't wait until next year, when I live with someone that I get along with and am not afraid to move her stuff if it's in my space.
The weekend was full, just as it always is. Friday night, when I got to SJU, the floor was a mess. All of the lofts had to be returned on Saturday, and of course none of the boys had bothered to take down their lofts before then. I hung out in Jon and Felipe's room, and helped/watched them clean and organize the room for the last week of school. It was very interesting to see the room transformed. I liked it a lot, but it was very different from the rest of the year. We all piled on the futon and watched movies until it was time to go. Saturday was boring, not much going on. Sunday was our last student led Mass, which was sad for all of us, but we had a great turnout for musicians, with both Brandon and Leslie showing up.
That's about all I can remember from that week, so I'll be done for now. Tomorrow (or the next day, knowing me) I'll get on again and fill you in on last week. Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment