Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I Wonder...

... if I whipped up regular yogurt, would it turn in to whipped yogurt?

... what hot dogs are really made of?

... why it's so easy to learn ways of looking at yourself and the world, and so difficult to unlearn them?

... where I will end up in life?

... how reality tv shoes are born?

... if you can ever really recapture the joy and innocence of childhood after you leave it?

... why eating at brightly colored picnic tables makes lunch so much more enjoyable?

... what makes the sky blue? the grass green?

... why the men and women protecting our country are scorned when we have days like 9.11.01 in our country's history?

... how bumblebees fly?

... so many things.

xo

No comments: