Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just Found Out...

... that I may be able to look forward to a visit from a certain someone and a little certain someone sometime in the not-so-far-away future. Lots of things need to be figured out first, but I can tell you that it would certainly brighten my days to the point of needing sunglasses until that visit happened. (Does that make sense?) Anyway, it was great to get news that made a slightly tough day seem ten times better.

Mad love.

No comments: